segunda-feira, 11 de outubro de 2010

XVI


It always starts with some insignificant shade of sentiment. A seed abandoned deep into the earth...

I have felt this before, my friend, this inner cataclysm. It comes from a dark - yet, amazing - place that I don't know of and by the time it sees the light of the day everything around me, this whole vast world... It has already been touched. Changed. Altered by me.

This violent disruption makes my mind and strength sound like the air, for it is simply natural. It is a fundamental part of me that I insist on hiding, like my hair that keeps being cut off by external pressure, not allowed to grow, deprived to flow its' natural course.

Time has come and my windows must be left open. Let the amazing thunderbolt hit this old tower and may we all fall in peace to meet our feared destinies.

Believe.

Nenhum comentário: